June 13, 2010

something something comes this way...

She's a brat. I got into an argument with her and end up making her cry. PWNED! j/k!


Just because I'm that strong :)


After school, I totally love this little cousin of mine.


This is a pet of an uncle of mine and he's an arrogantly snippy. He chased me in the lawn one morning trying to snap my ankles off. He has a sharp beak with an obnoxious voice box.


Stupid bird...


At the ocean catching...what not.


Someone took this picture of us. I love it.


She's buying tangerines! We were sight seeing (just mostly me)


He was infatuated with the camera.


2 of my uncles and my paternal grandmother. Due to an eye disease, her pupils were a clouded blue, which I thought were cool looking.


2 of my favorite people now.


I love this kid. I can't wait to see how he is when he grows up, he has such charm.


something something something...


He talks a lot, which was amusing



No comments: