January 6, 2008

The Days Without Guys - Day 123









I have a couple more weeks till I'm back at school so I will try to enjoy my days...

So far I did a some good and enjoyable things during my break. Today is the premeire of Cashmere Mafia that I will watch. I hope its good. Ever since those reality shows like Suvivior ended, I was without much to watch on TV. Reality shows are fun, the people who get casted.. haha.

Anyway I woke up today feeling blah like usual because of my irregular sleep time. And then I had two hambugers. (Not breakfast food- it was like noon). It wasn't all that great. I also had Mountaindew. And it wasnt all that great either. Right now I'm craving ice cold water. I took a shower earlier before I got online. I made me feel a bit better but I hope to feel even better later on.

As you can probably sense the boredom-ness and the randomness plus that kind of uninteresting tone-feeling that you get from reading my entry. Well it is probably because I feel quite the same as I type this. On and on and on without knowing or caring what my point is or that I am writing for and that there is any kind of connection whatsoever in what I write. It is as though my fingers write on its own and I am as the reader reading what it is writing and cannot control, change or do anything kind of editing but that I can only go with the flow as I am writing and changing from one topic to another like poetry and like bad poetry that cannot be understood. Okay I hope to end it all right now.

No comments: