February 14, 2009

The Days Without Guys - Year 1 Day 171

Hello my dearest ches. Guess what day is it today? Single awareness day. (I really didn't know until Che Xinh Xa told me. lol.) AKA! Valentines! The day when most couple get together and express their love while the rest of us sit and watch! Oh the pain! At least Che Thai is being brave this year and got pass the point of bitterness. I, on the hand, have not. LOL. I don't really feel THAT sad about it because, I know my prince will come one day and brings me the gifts that I always envy of other girls that are in a relationship. It'll be a blue moon when that happens though ='[. I didn't even have anyone be my valentine this year or asked, even if it's jokingly. BOO! *tears* It's probably because I don't really talk to any guys nowadays or I've lost all attraction to the opposite sex. Nah, I probably never even have any -_-' Anyways, I have given up until a cute guy comes my way *wink wink* haha jkjk.

Trying your best to make the one you like smile.
That smile means the world to you.
The world revolves around them on this special day.
When will I, be able to have that smile?


No comments: