February 14, 2009

The Days Without Guys - Year 1 Day 171

Hello lovely Ches. I felt like posting but I have nothing to write about. Sooo here's something about me that you might be interested in reading. lol. I think I'm not a very emotional person. Whenever I watch sad movies or whatever I DON'T CRY. I find it pretty sad but it doesn't make me cry. Lovey dovey stuff can't make me cry that easily. Same goes to death of a loved one, or someone I know. I don't cry about that either. I just couldn't. So, the question is, am I cold hearted? O.o I just don't cry. Period.

The only people in the entire universe that I feel sorry for are the "invisible children" in Africa, as well as orphaned children and old, sick people around the world. I don't cry when I watch footages about them, but I do feel helpless. Like, I feel that I haven't done anything to help them but sit here and watch. *sigh* So, in the future when I have a stable career I'm making it my personal mission to go out there and help these people in any way I can, and for as long as I am able to. =D On Friday in class we watched that film "Invisible Children" again in class (the 2nd time that I saw it), and this girl in my class started sobbing uncontrollably. I sat there and thought wow, she's crying because of that and it hardly created any effect on me except for the fact that I feel helpless. The first time that I saw it I didn't cry either. So yeah, to sum it up: I am not a very emotional person. I don't cry that easily. I'm "manly", if you must put it that way.

http://www.invisiblechildren.com


Check it out. It won't hurt you.

EDIT



OMG!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ That's my man, dude. haha. I fell in love with him when I watched the world cup in 2006. Love his hair. =D
I had to resize it since the original is like GINORMOUS and all in your face. haha. ^_^


No comments: