October 15, 2009

The Days Without Guys Year 2 Day 51

Che Trai Cay forced me to post something. I don't know what to say. Oh wells. I only have 2 pictures of footie players, though since CTC wants to stare haha. They're currently my favorites.



I melt every time I see that picture.



Karim Benzema
Played for Lyon, but now plays for Real Madrid (eww) but I still love the guy.
Plays for France national team as well, numero 10.

I think I have a thing for #10 players. Messi, Totti, Benzema, Kaka, Cesc...

UGH! I am so freaking lazy to blog right now. I just got home from a 4-hour chemistry lab class and I'm starving! Been at school since 9:30. Ugh. I feel terrible. On a happier note, tomorrow is FRIDAY! YAYYYY. I can't wait until the Barca vs. Valencia match on Saturday because I just saw on the news that Messi already came back to Barcelona, so he'll be playing. I just freaking love that guy to death even though he's quite hideous looking. But who cares. He's mad talented. I would totally date him if I could. :D Anywho. Still no guys for me, but there's this one guy, and well...Banh Xeo, Che Trai Cay, and Che Xinh Xa already knows about so there is no need for me to ramble on & on about that. And I still think its stupid! Its not meant to be, nor was that a sign or whatever. O___o

No comments: