October 18, 2009

The Days Without Guys Year 2 Day 54

Ever get that feeling when you see someone you like with someone else? I hate that feeling. It sucks. Reallyyy badly...it lingers around for a long time and just makes me feel down whenever I think about it. Whenever I laugh or feel happy again, the thought of it would come back and wipe out that smile on my face. It's not something I haven't experienced before. I wish I didn't have to see that today.

I officially told my dad that I want to be a doctor. I'm now reconsidering what profession I want to go to because if I go to school far away from home, one of my parents would have to go along with me and that just causes a lot of problems for us in the family. It's complicated. So, I figured I'll study something else instead of Anesthesiology, which makes a heck of a lot of money and it pains me at the thought of letting go on that future salary of $300,000 a year *_* The medical school near my area doesn't have that profession in their academic area. They have internal medicine, family medicine, gynecology/obstetrics (eww), osteopathic manipulative medicine, orthopedic surgery, psychiatry & behavior health, and surgery. I will not become a gynecologist/obstetrician! That just sounds gross, man. I'm considering internal medicine. :]

I complain way too much huh. -_-"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha gyno is in the medical field, and ur heading ur way towards there. u will see worse things ahahhaha =p

Che Thai said...

Banh Xeo oi. You misread my point. haha. I said I DON'TTTTT want to go into gyno or obst! :p Its gross, man. *shudders*

Che Thai said...

Ooh, I like your profile pic! Prettyyy.

Anonymous said...

dude i know, u misunderstood my comment. that comment about the gyno was a random statement ahahhaa

Lan said...

pudding.

sort of not really lost said...

hey, remember if you dont complain then everything you talk about will be the same. "hey that was pretty good", "yep". awkward silence for the next hour*** =p