May 25, 2010

The Days Without Guys - Year 2 Day 252

I feel a sense of comfort when I'm staying up late, without a word.
without a word, I am able to reflect upon myself
without a word, I am able to touch the deepest part of my emotions.
without a word, I am able to truly myself.

without a word... how i miss thee.


am i a baby for crying over this?

am i a baby that just needs to learn people's opinions are not important?

i am just a baby.

i just wanted people to know the real me.
to look pass my mistakes in life.
to love me with a forgiving heart.

i just wanted to be accepted....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a forgiving heart :D

Lan said...

shitty people will always say shitty things. it's up to you to not take that shit. and besides, don't try so hard to be accepted. just be yourself, if you have to try to be accepted then that means that you don't need to be accepted by those people. why? because shitty people will always be shitty.

Che Trai Cay said...

haha thanks mommie! you're the best! always keeping things real! ^__^