May 29, 2010

The Days Without Guys - Year 2 Day 257

I am depressed once again. Planning out the rest of my 2 years of college as well as financial situations makes me utterly depressed and wonder if this is worth it. If spending 10 goddamn years of my life in school is worth it. Well, 8 I should say. 2 down. 8 to go. A lot of people look or think of me as crazy whenever I tell them that. I guess not everyone knows what they want in life and not everyone has that kind of patient. I don't either but I always try to think in the long run, I'll benefit from this...

Apparently these days, my only free times are 11-12 at night. The rest of my day involves babysitting and not getting any time for myself. Hell, I can't even sit down for 30 minutes at home without someone or something bothering me or going out for even ONE freaking hour without a phone call asking where I am and why am I not home and when will I be back so they can leave. How am I surviving this, you wonder? I question the same thing. -_________-

This girl I know in high school spent like 3 weeks this summer in Europe on a tour to England, Scotland, etc. I am utterly super jealous of her. When will it be my turn to go on a vacation and relax for a while?!?!? And plus I'm quite mad about Europe. It's where I yearn to belong there someday...haha. The United States makes me depressed. I hate it here.

Yep. Whenever I have nothing to say I post up random stuff but whenever I do, it's absolutely endless, it seems.

Sorry I don't have a cute picture every time I post like Banh Xeo there :/

3 comments:

Lan said...

my parents are the same.

Anonymous said...

dont worry maddie, i'll post the pics up for you :D

Che Trai Cay said...

one day when you're rich an famous! you wont have to worrrrrrryy