November 3, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 70











Guess what? I finished Full House. Yeah I got through it. I was kind of pissed of and annoyed while watching it but I managed. It took up to episode 16 for Rain to finally admit his love. Before that he was still in denied and fighting with Song Hye Gyo. I thought the series didn't need to be that long. It could of cut some of the nonesense scenes, seriously it was so frustrating to watch the two main characters fight over the same things and acted the same like it's episode 1. Also the flashback and all was also a waste of time. Overall I don't have a good feeling about this series, maybe at the begining but after watching it I felt bitter. The ending was like one those obvious one and that will happen. I didn't end strong nor did I feel the two main characters have any chemistry together. There was no one moment where there was passion or any chemistry. I have to say that 90% of the series are fighting and argument that went out of hand and overdone. I dislike the two main character so much when I finished the series. I was cheering for Min Hyk, the second lead guy. I wish he didn't spend so much time waiting for SHG's character. Another thing is that the two so called best friends of SHG, I don't like them at all.. I must say I prefer Coffee Prince over Full House. Full House gave me a bad taste of Rain and Song Hye Gyo. I know I dislike their character but it's the overal act and facial, just looking at them. I don't think I can watch another series with them. Sighs. Well I'm glad I'm done with that. I'm looking forward to seeing an ancient korean series next or hopefully those HK series, come out. The one Super Cop I think, not sure. Yeah.

Well the last month I posted so much mostly nonsese. I won't be posting as much anymore unless I really have something to say. The days without guys, day 70 it is a very bad day for me. I feel really lonely and I feel kind of sad. I hope I can gain back my energy and so on to live through Sunday.

No comments: