November 30, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 97

The night is barely any late, but yet, I am so tired. So I'll blog until my eyes can't open any wider than the chinkiness of it will allow.

Resuming many thoughts from the last blog, what do I have to update?

Jackfruit has made no move on me. Which, in a way, is okay with me, but then...seriously, WTF? But then again, I have no idea WTF i'm doing either. Do I like him? or Do I not? I'm getting these confused signals from myself. Am I only interested for the heck of it, or am I really interested? So conflicting. But besides my confused mind, he failed to show me that I'm any different any the other girls. So what does that make of this situation?

The semester is nearing, and so much scholarships that I have to do. Many are almost due, but I have yet to do them.

Okay, I'm just too sleepy to finish and my thoughts are in a jumble. I'll blog again tomorrow, I promise ^_^ lol night kids.


Ciao!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: