October 2, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 39

I had to write this cause my left eye is twitching and it doesn't feel right. I can't remember whether the right or left eye means bad luck when it twitches, but either way I don't like it at all since I'm very superstitious. -_- I tried to say some prayers "nam mo a di da phat" to calm my nerves but I guess it didn't work cause i'm sitting here telling u about it. and darn thing is still twitching. I remember when i was little after I watched this chinese drama about "the twitch" thing. I started to fake my twitch and say its bad luck. yes I was a very weird kid. haha. I hope everyone I love is safe.

I spent like 2 hours on this ad for english i did with photoshop. and i'm quite proud of it. I'm not sure if my message is convey or not but either way loo
king at it makes me happy cause I worked long hard hours on it. ^___^

This dude at the asian table, if u label the tables -_-, was calling me mean cause i pointed out the truth. I'm sorry if your a sissy, go cry to your mommie. gosh. I brought this candy from him and since he was like I'm not going to take your money if you give it to me in coins. I'm like ITS MONEY! its the same value -_-. so being the evil me. I went and gave him 10 nickels and ran away with the lollipop. =D haha.

10 more days till my parent are home. WOOHOO. my cousins in vietnam IMed me and told me that its flooding in vietnam and that it wont stop or get better untill like 2 more week so my parent can't come back. those jokers *glare* haha

I was doing my homework earlier, an
d my cousin went in telling me that i'm not even homework. im like O.O. UH YEAH I AM CAUSE NOTICE MY FINGERS ARE MOVING WITH A PENCIL ON THE PAPER. -_-. cause i was doing a lab write up for chemistry 2. haha. accusing me of not doing homework. how rude. haha.

I need to go finish the lab write up thingy cause its so long -_-" and study for my pre cal test tomorrow. i do must well. AJA AJA HWAITING!

and the left eye is still twitching -_-




No comments: