October 15, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 52


anddd the che ba mau is back in the hizzieee. haha.

anyhows...

Che Xanh over there kindly suggested that I posted and left me no other option since she left as fast as she could after saying that... with that being said... how was everyone's day?

I learned a new phrase in Espanol today and I think I will be using it very often from now on..

"Tengo hambre"
literally means I have hunger but equivalent to I'm hungry.

I'm sure we'll all find it useful as we are hungry every second of our lives.

As for the days without guys. . .

I come to find that we have no time for them anyhows.
School is killing everyone and we're fighting just to get the grade.

As for me... some scheduling has not been working out so I guess I'll just work with what I have -_-'

*sigh*

Back to the story about me wanting to be in top 10. I decided to just forget bout it also -_-" what is it but a ranking? does it prove anything? does it mean you're smarter? maybe but who cares. It's what you bring into society that counts and what you can do to help better the world that matters. You can be a genius and not do anything. As I read on a church board one time:

"Small deeds are better than big intentions"

actually getting the simple matters finished is better than spending all this time planning out something big when you're not really taking action.

I guess it's contradicting of me to say that I do wanna be in top 10 but then I don't. Colleges do look at that after all -_-" I really don't know anymore. I'm lost and confused.. and hungry -_-"

So tired . . . this is the kind of thing that will make me look like a zombie by the time I'm 20 -_-" oh boy . . .

I end here.

No comments: