October 7, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 44











I did a lot of eating Sunday. I woke up and went to the Asian supermarket for some food shopping with my sister and niece. I got lots of junk food. TOO MUCH SUGAR! Nothing really big happened beside me eating lots. I was on the phone with with Che Trai Cay.. we were bored. Nothing to do. To be honest, I don't know or have anything much to say for this post. Yeah I'm kind of going along here... maybe something will come up .. maybe..

You know what's interesting though? Nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm listening to music and it's blah. Too lazy to change song, haha. Okay, sorry for boring anyone who's reading up to this point. Well.. I have a quiz/test Tuesday. And lots of things after that. What I'm looking forward to is Halloween. Yup, I'm going to be as scary as I want. BLOODY. Hehe.... Did I tell you that I watched this nasty movie on Saturday? Yeah ok. Well, it's gross and just twisted. I know. I told Che Trai Cay, and she was like yeah.. so I don't want to ruin your mood right now.

I need new pants... I have so many shirts and few pants to wear. I have jeans, but I want like capri comfortable fabric pants... But since it's turning cold soon, the stores are not selling them. I did go shop on Saturday, and got many items. I'm kind of happy, except that I'm broke afterward. Oh well. Speaking of that, I need to save up or else I have nothing to spend when the holidays comes around. You know around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year are like the biggest sales. Lol. Lots of shopping take place so I will need to save money for that.

GUYS? Sighs... Not sure what to say. So let's talk about music. My newest obession song is call Hao Ren Hao Meng meaning Good Person Good Dream. I saw the live video of Vicki Zhao and Lu Yi singing it and they were very good. I got a hold of the lyric and rip the mp3 of the video and now I'm learning to sing it. I got the first verse down, but the rest is a blur...

No comments: