October 3, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 40











It's Wednesday, but It doesn't feel like it. I guess I'm getting used to it being the middle of the week. This week things in school are easy sailing. I don't know what's going on, but no tides and no bumps, just sailing on smooth water. I do have homework, one is due tomorrow and one the day after tomorrow. But I'm not worrying about them because it's easy stuff. I was typing and I felt someone behind me and so I looked and the person went to the other side and when I turned to the other side he went to the other other side. Weird.

The weather today is hot... it will go up into 86. Outside there was no sun, just dark clouds. It might rain and thunderstorm as predicted by the weather people. I don't like this keyboard at the school's computer lab. It's takes more force to press on and it's not supporting fast typing either. Sighs.. the weird dude was looking at me. He looks young, like a freshman. He is black. His looks are not gentle on the eyes. He carries a deceiful look. He also has a many lines on his forehead. He wears a long blue shirt.. Dark blue but not too dark. It's not too bright of a color. He wears a light color blue jeans and white sneaks. He has dirty nails. I just cut mine last night and so it's very short right now just now I like it. I like clean nails. Guys with dirty nail, dirty underneath is very unattractive. Just incase you think I'm judging base on his skin color, it's never the case. There is a good amount of people from all different ethnic group that are unappealing. The matter of the fact is, everyone is their own.. an individual and when we associate them with people of their group.. yes that's stereotyping and that's wrong. He just glanced at me again. Maybe it's an accident that he happens to look my way or maybe I'm being a bit sensitive. Whatever, I hope I'm over thinking. >_<

Anyhow... Full House the Korean drama.. Haha I really dislike Rain's character. This series reminds me Goong and a bit of Coffee Prince. The main guy and girl are the same. They fight, the guy has "Prince Complex" and or arrogant. The girl is naive, somewhat and likes to argue. Ofcourse there's going to be supporting cast. The friend, the cousin and a close friend that's a girl. The main guy likes her and that cause problems for the leading lady. Ofcourse things will work out later on... I find myself in these three series not liking the leading guy but the supporting guy better. Especially in Coffee Prince the main guy is so blah. Now in Full House Rain's character is annoying the hell out of me. Also I don't see what's so great bout Rain. He is alright, not like drooling sexy. As a matter of fact, I find him not very good looking at times. After watching so many modern young Korean drama, I want to watch something periodically, yea ancient drama. I hope I can find a good one to indulged in.

No comments: