October 13, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 50












There's nothing to do today except studying, but I don't want to do that. I should go to study though, I have midterms coming up. But I don't feel like doing anything. I feel so sick. Yes, I'm sick. I got a cold. I mean with the crazy weather, hot and then cold. My dad got me a bag of oranges, hoping it will my body get better. I should be taken my medicine too. I hate medicines. I think I'm losing weight. Yeah I was gaining just days ago and now I'm losing it. Maybe because I'm sick. I do feel fuller than usual. I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

I want to talk to you about this guy (M.P.) he has been IMing me a lot. I know him from high school. I used to be like trying to court him. I think this was back in senior year. It is so funny. His face is always red, like he is blushing and it's cute. He resembles the kind of Jake Gyllenhaal look, you know except without the facial hair. Anyway, I don't know he was shy or maybe he doesn't have interest in me or want to start a relationship. I was trying to get him to go out, see a movie. But each time He gave me an unsure answer. I was like very into him, but I wanted to hang with him. And so years later... He isn't online much. And I didn't want to call him. So now he came out. He is on his break, not working. He talks to me, asking me a lot of things and he seems to be hinting on something. I feel like he is a reflection of me years ago. :D haha It's fun. I used to be known for using "ooooo" a lot. And I used to do it, to the point where it was nocticabely annoying I guess. But me and him used to play around with it. Typing so much "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" yeah like that. And now he is doing it to me. But I have moved on... I'm using "oh" now. Interesting huh, well when you try to go back to something years ago and try to reconnect, it won't work the same. It is not the same he said. It is not. I used to be the one talking a lot, but now it is him. If only we are in the same plane.

Anyway, once again food! Why do I always feel hungry. This is one of the many reasons beside me being lazy that I cannot be skinny. Who wants to be skinny, when you can eat and be fat. Lol. JK.

No comments: