October 15, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 51













No one is posting anymore. I kept telling Che Ba Mau to post, since he rarely post but she kept getting giving me that face o.o or was it o.O Well I don't know. I guess it no longer matter to me if anyone choose to post or not. It is up to them. I am going to post regularly or so.. I will try. I see this as like a journal entry kind of thing and sometimes it is useful to let out my feelings in the entries. Yeah.

So today I went shopping. I got some shirts and pants. My sister was saying how I have so much clothes. She said I need to save my money, cause the biggest sales around the holidays, winter time. I guess. I like shopping, I used to not see the big deal but now I think am an addict. Wow. It's sad. I don't want to be though.

I still need to finish "Full House." I want to finish what I started. Lol. Well you know what else I should do? A lot. A lot. Did you see the Britney Spears video "Gimme More" ? It was not good. I miss the old Britney. I think everyone want her to have a comeback but it is hard to imagine. I feel that she has fallen into a very deep hole and it's hard to come back the same. Um..

Wow. Everytime I'm in the computer lab in school, I see him. KFED. Hehe. Everytime I come I see him and he sits next to me after saying "hi" to me. I feel a bit weird having him next to me though. Why do I feel so tingling inside when he's next to me? It must that kind of sensation that I get when I'm next to a hot guy. lol. Maybe not. I don't know. But he does look good in an odd way. Haha. Try to imagine that. Did I tell you that he looks good in red. Yeah he wore red, my favorite color. hehe. I guess I will leave you with that. IMAGINE it. haha. ok bye.

No comments: