October 31, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 68











HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It was so fun. I dressed up looking somewhat like Wednesday from the Addams Family and also like very scary later on with blood all over my mouth and my skin looks like someone peel it off and the flesh is still red. Yeah.

Today at school I ate steamed dumplings. Here is a pic. It was very good.



















You know in school today I saw Kfed again and he was like " I see you everywhere.." He's always smiling and such. We were both walking up the stairs to the computer lab. He had to walk right behind me instead of next to me. I was feeling weird having him walking behind me and see me from behind. He was like... real close.

So anyway I'm full because I ate so much when I got home. It was so tiring walking around. Sighs.. By the way I dressed my niece and nephew. My niece she is like a rocker chick/goth/emo/pirate/ she was a lot of things haha. but her clothes were very stylish.. all black with a belt. My nephew looked like an American gangsta and also like those people who goes to rob a bank with the mask, hoodie and such. haha

So yeah I hope you also had a blast like I did.

No comments: