October 6, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 43

I think i'm experiencing bad luck. well not really, not to the point that I'm starving outside on the street or missing a limb, but i think u guys will get the point.

I seriously label myself computer challenged. I was going crazy today with my itunes and window vista because my laptop would suddenly shuts off with a blue screen every time I try to update music on my ipod. I wasted the whole day trying to fix it and getting the same result.

I just came back from the mall and as i walked into the front door. I step on a peice of blue gum, like who in the world spit their gum out in the middle of a mall! when the freaking trashcan was steps away -_-. if i find out who it is, which is impossible, ill spit gum on them. *glare* h
aha.

my parents come home in about 5 days! I'm so happy and excited! it will feel to great to sleep in my own bed, eat my own food, watch stuff from my own tv, and on top of that. all the new PRESENTS i will get!!! thinking about it makes me happy like I'm high without the deadly drugs. haha.

I pretty much worn out my computer today with all the times it got shut down. -_-. I think I'm going to give up on itunes until my mom buy me a pc with window xp because vista is complicated and has too many bugs that anything you do will cause a blue screen since it want to 'protect' the laptop fro
m any possible danger. limits everything. darn thing.

I need to find something productive to do at home. Its so boring. I cant go out since I don't know anyone and cant drive but even if i did.

No comments: