October 12, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 49

im home already and it feels really nice. I got a lot of gifts from my cousins and aunts in vietnam for my birthday, which is coming in like 3 weeks. I feel old now, and will only get older. WHY! -_- i wanna be young forever, be like peter pan. I stayed up till 3 last night talking to my cousin in vietnam. I really do wish I was back there. But i know that can't happen unless I get deported back but im a legal alien, so that probabally wont happen unless I dont renew my visa which is going to be overdue soon. must get it renew or else i wont be able to go to vietnam next year and trust me that wont be a pretty site if i dont get to go. someone is going to die if i dont. haha.

"do you know?"
"ask someone that knows"

"i know"

those are the slogan thingy at my school for the last 3 week. each week it changes. and on the "i know" kids were wearing shirts with the words on it. so yeah the korean guy! he had it on and i asked on the them what did it mean, not him though cause i'm a chicken -_-, anyways if u did they would tell you something on the lin
e that god gave up his life to . . . and so on. which isn't surprising to me cause most koreans are Christian. but darn hes just so pretty -__-.

my new school homecoming dance was on a thursday like seriously who have school dances on a thursday -_-. they are so weird! i brought a homecoming t shirt and they gave me a medium. the thing was all the way down to my knees and it was really wide. i wont be wearing it anymore probably ill give it away to one of my guy cousins.


this week i only have to go to school for 2 days then on wednesday, im going to take the psat. oh joy. im really looking forward to that -_-




No comments: