October 8, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 45












Well I forgot to talk about our bet last time. Remember? No. Well we were to see how many of Che posted. And it turns out only Che Trai Cay and I did. No surprise there. I think Che Dau Do is lost and forgot about this blog. As for Che Ba Mau and Xinh Xa, busy, lazy or both as Che Ba Mau would say.

So I have so much going on this week. I hope everything goes well. I need to start thinking about picking classes for the next semester. I need to see someone about it to make sure I pick the right class. I feel kind of blah about school, nothing new, but like seriously it is such a stress. Test alone cause a big affect on my day, mood and etc. And afterward when I get my grade, it either make or break my day. Why does school make it so hard. We are supposed to learn and so we feel happy about learning. In college we pay our classes, and yet it seems like we are .. not really in control, you know. Probably not. But anyway. That's what I'm thinking at this moment. I'm trying to not question too much about life and the world and how things function in a society but I cannot do so simply because everything is questionable. Basically nothing is pure.

I need to really get new pants, I feel that each day I don't have any pants to wear. Right now I feel so uncomfortable. Maybe because it's that time of the month again. I feel so ugh! You know, just not very comfortable. I want to be able to feel relax and calm but each day there has to be something that bugs me so much that makes me feel so stuck and bother. And this is like everything or something. Ofcourse there are days when things are good but mostly things are blah. Simply it is not good nor bad, it's stuck. And I hate to have the feeling that I am not doing anything productive or that I have no purpose in my life. Whatever.


No comments: