October 1, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 37












I feel so blah today. I don't know. It's a hard to explain feeling and maybe it's me and no one else but yeah. I don't feel so good and it sucks. I feel so lonely even when I'm around people and I feel like the world is blah too. It's nothing new I guess but I would like to express it. Anyhow what can I say silence is not always good you know because I feel like I want to be loud and speak my mind but I cannot and it's so sad.... I feel like I am trap within my standards and what I learned up to until now so I guess that it's up to me to really set myself free but can I really do it. I mean can I really do it. I don't know. It sucks really bad.

Um. so I was making fried rice today it was mixed one with a lot of ingredients that make it tastes good. I was so full after I ate and is probally still now. But hey. Tomorow I'm eating goi cuon and I'm happy I guess since it's my favorite food .. one of my favorite Viet food. I feel like I'm hearing myself... weird.

UH. I feel blank right now in my head. It's boring where I am at. I mean should I just go to sleep... you know and wake up early to a new tomorrow. I hope I can but I don't know what I can do really. Sometimes I wonder I am this way and they are that way like it is like we cannot connect you know what it sucks. Yes it does... guys

I'm just not in the mood for anything right now. Serioully. You know what on Friday I saw K.F again yeah if you read my previous blog you know what I mean. He was trying to talk to me but I was busy and I want to talk to him too but just that there were people. And he wanted to sit next to me and I wanted him to but there was someone next to me and so we were seperated by one person. But it's ok I guess. But I didn't feel right at the time. You tell me what I am thinking.

No comments: