October 22, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 59













I got some a poem for you. Sighs you me I feel so blah everytime .. It's like wth.. *yawn* so yea nothing nothing nothing.

1 Million Pieces

The sharp piece of glass dug through my skin,
Bleeding everywhere on gentle sheets of infatuation.
The thunder passed through my eyes like private piece
Of property that was not mine. My heart squeezed tight.
My breath cut short. My face changed pigment as it
Made ways through the cracks of ever lasting hope. I
Never felt such throbbing emotions running through my veins.

The two loving birds cuddled on steamy air, while wet
Branches trembled from afar and green leaves tumbled
To the ground. If only autumn had not come so early
Taking away the summer heat of yore. I was there to
Witness the magical transformation taken that split second.

My heart busted into many pieces, the candy in my eye
Belonged to someone else. I watched leaves fractured under
My feet as I glided through a forest of deceitful dreams.
The branches broken and the leaves changed colors.
When will summer returned, warm and soaking of heat.


P.S. this poem is copyrighted so don't steal it for your hw assigment. Haha be creative and make your own. :D

No comments: