October 28, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 65











Hello again. What is life but nothing. LOL. I am so weird and crazy sometimes. I need to get my head straight. Really. Okay well, where is everyone? CHE OI CHE OI...

People are quite busy this year. Me too and probably you too? Well I have a poem for you. Again. I know. suck it up. jk ok. random crazyness.

I walk myself onto a platform,
wet and slippery steps I drag myself.
For I am but falling nor standing,
I am hanging on the mercy of broken water.
My fingers cling onto to every object,
space and time. I hope I will not fall down
or that I will hurt myself. But the fear of
pain got to me as I am hurting and falling
inside my mind. The pain is never ending like
pulling each and every piece of your hair from
your head. One at a time, the tingly pain seeks into
your bone, and it is now biting on your flesh. You feel
the breath taking teeth grin, again and again.
I try to be on that platform for years to give my
speech and get over it. But for years I am stuck but
on that road the leads to my goal.

No name for the poem yet. What do you suggest? Maybe the platform or the stairs. or road to the top. or slippery rain. ok ok. again copyright poem 2007 don't steal it. create your poem. your teacher cannot say if it is bad or good. since poetry is personal expression and self explanation. tell him or her that. you can be as cheesy and corny and it is a poem as long as YOU think that it is. YUP!

No comments: