October 4, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 41












Day 41. Wow. Time goes by fast when you're not paying attention huh? It's another day at school for me in the computer lab typing as usual. I hope I can finish this post before 10AM. What can I say, this week is going by kind of fast and slow at the same time. How can that be? Maybe because it's normal speed for the most part. I'm starting to feel that I'm talking quite nonsense right now. Well, the weather today is as hot as yesterday and I was sweating yesterday. Let me tell you.

So I was walking to the bus stop and wow I was a block away when I saw the bus went by. Ofcourse I could of ran my ass off to catch the bus but I don't think I could make it. And also it was too hot to run and so I missed that bus and had to wait awhile for the next bus. And while I was waiting for the bus, the sun was frying me up so badly. It was horrible. SO hot standing there with no shades. I thought to myself, what the hell, when will that bus come, it's more than 10 minutes or so. Gzz and finally it came and wow I got a story for what happened inside the bus...

I was sitting and then a lady came on the bus and sat in the seat infront of me. She was a bit rounded so she stuck her feet out in the walk way to make herself comfortable. The annoying thing was that she kept hitting her foot on the floor, making noise that was annoying me. I wanted some peace time. Worse than that was when 3 people came on the bus, they were walking pass her and the last guy didn't know her feet was sticking out and I almost tripped on it. I guess he accidentally stepped on her fit a bit and she slapped his back and started cursing him out and rambling about how he can't just step on her feet. She said she can stick her feet out, so what. I find it so rude of her to not move her feet in when others are coming on to the bus. She didn't stop, when she started to say a bunch of racism stuff toward the guy. Yeah she was black and he was white. She said these white people ... blah blah lots of cursing. I guess the guy said something back and she was like so what if you got a gun, I got a gun too and I'm going to kill your ... yeah lots of nasty stuff came out. I find that the guy when he almost tripped on her feet that he should of said sorry or some sort instead of walking on. Secondly, he shouldnt curse back at her, that only made matters worse. Luckily she got off the bus like two stops later and still continuing to curse and so was the guy. Gzz
More things happened.. but I gotta go. I'll tell you next time. Bye.

No comments: