October 1, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 38











I'm watching the Korean drama Full House starring Song Hye Gyo and Rain (Bi). It's out so long ago but I finally decided to watch it. It's never too late to watch something as long as it's good. It will always be good. Unlike when I tried to hurry up and watch a new drama without hearing or finding info on it, mostly turns out bad. Most of the time dramas recommended by friends are very good. Anyway what I wanted to say about Full House just base on the firt episode is that Rain looks bad. Don't jump the gun on me but he is so unatractive. His clothing... lime green sweater and white pants. YUCK! Who are the designers? Or wardrope people.. seriously.. Also they show to much of his upper chest which doesnt balance with his face at all.. And I must say his hair style.. omg mafia meets IDK. It's just horrible. He looks like a girl.. a not yet mature young girl in men clothes. Sorry if I sound too mean. I seen good pics of him Rain before but some of his pics.. he just look like a young boy trying to be sexy and it's nasty. In this series his bad clothes + hair and his arrogant self makes him so way unattracted. That's it for my rambling. I'm sorry to anyone who disagree and or are fans of Rain. It's how I feel. Lastly, I wonder if the people in Korea have ID caller, cause Rain called some girl and yeah.. she could figured who it was and if she knows him.. without name, number alone could be a dead give away.

That's it about him .. onto Song Hye Gyo. Her character is really naive. Beside letting her friend take care of her house. And getting into her account and taking all of her money? Until later on... What kind of best friends are those? Also is her flight first class? Rain is a famous celeb in the series, I thought he would sit in private or something... hm..

I started to draft this post yesterday and I wanted to finish it today. I'm thinking if of any Che will post today. It would be nice if they do. I like to read it. I understand that many of them are busy and have school work to worry about. I hope when they have time to do a small post, random one, it doesn't take long. Let's have a bet, since it's the begining of the week.. (Monday) Let's see how many of Che will post something each day until Sunday.... I'll be back at the end of the week to talk about it.

Anyway check this out! KIMCHI!



No comments: