October 17, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 54













Nice pics Che Trai Cay. I love it. Hehe. I made sandballs when I was at the beach this summer but they were not that good. They get easily broken.

SO WHAT UP PEOPLE? The weekend is almost here, do you love it? Haha. Well I cannot wait till like IDK some break for me from school because the weekends are not enough!! Seriously nothing is enough. Maybe I am just d@m lazy that's all. Sighs..... HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

It's so freaking hot over here. I was so cold like days ago and now it's super hot. I cannot believe this. Seriously, the weather is like blah. But then who do we blame? US. Heating up the feaking earth. It's supposed to be freaking cold right now. It's October and it feels like June or something. Gzz...

%@!^# Yeah. So today what happened today? Um. uh. nothing really. Well, I forgot to bring my cellphone to school. I was feeling blah. Usually its nice to have the cell to tell time. And today I needed to call someone about a meeting and I couldn't. Well. What happened to us when cell phones were not invented? Nothing. Exactly. Now were are spoiled and depending on techno stuff. It's sad...

It is a sad sad world. I wonder what happens when I walk over the rainbow.. Somewhere over the rainbow lol way up high. There's a land that I heard of .. once in a lullaby. Someday I wish upon the star and wake up where the star are far behind me. Where - ok that was so randomly weird. Bye.

No comments: