October 5, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 42












YAY! I finished watching Coffee Prince! Overal the ending was suitable for the series but it could have ended sooner though. Unlike TVB series where the endings are rushed, this Korean series is quite the opposite. They developed the problems too much and the ending as well. The last episode (17), there were numerous of uneeded scenes and the real ending lasted about 5 minutes. And I watched the whole episode for 5 minutes of predictability. Gzz.. Anyway I do enjoy Coffee Prince overall because it was refreshing compared to other series. I recommend it. Watch it. By the way I'm almost done Full House as well. Lol. Yeah it seems like just yesterday when I started but I feel that the series is almost ending because I'm beyond ep 13 or so. But like really, there's nothing left. This series is nice and all but it's very annoying when both main characters especially is too stuborn to admit their love. Gosh I kept yelling at the computer screen, like say it say it. At the begining the two characters show that they care for one another but then they always add in an extra sentence to be like oh no I don't really care. It's fun at first but now, it's getting so play out and upseting when they kept acting like they don't care and then start argueing and yelling. Full House when I first heard of it from friends, everyone was quite hyped about it. They all wanted to watch it and say how good it is and so forth. But I think the hype is only because of Song Hye Gyo and Rain who are like seen as the "hot" celebrities in Korea. That's what the hype was about it. But after watching it it's like well it's ok. The story is nothing new really. Every series in history Chinese, Korean, or even Thai series have that idea of I pay you to be my girlfriend or my wife and so on and the two people hate each other. But in the end... ahaha they felt in love. WOW. I wonder what's the possibility that would happen in real life. FOR EXAMPLE think about girls in Vietnam who marry guys from the U.S. just to come here and escaped poverty over in VN. During about 3 years minimum that they have to stay put until they get their papers done and develope wings will they fly away. Do you think that in 3 years they will fall in love with the guy and not want to leave? I wonder. If so there wouldn't be so many guys singing that famous song "Lam." They regret bringing the girls over here. I think between three recent Korea series that I watched, Goong, Coffee Prince and Full House, Full House is the most annoying,while Coffee Prince started out fun ended up boring and Goong is probably my favorite because the idea is totally fresh with royal family in a modern world.

Anyway enough of series. Let's talk about food. I'm so hungry... I think I'm going to find food before my next class starts. Hehe. Bye.

No comments: