October 11, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 48












So what's up? The weather is crazy.. hot cold wet dry sunny windy. I think I'm getting sick. I glad it's almost weekend. I mean I need a break but the bad thing is that my midterm test is on Monday. And Monday tests are bad, I get lazy to study on the weekends. Yeah.

Anyway, Che Trai Cay, hehe I love the Che pics... it is so awesome. SO MUCH OF IT! It makes me hungry like always. But I'm full. My eyes are hungry only. I wonder what happened to Che Xinh Xa. I hope she is okay. Btw I have not yet started on Full House. I'm a bit lazy to finish it. You know, it's like I know how it will end and it's annoying to see the two characters still fighting. I'm like on episode 13.

Man, there are no good dramas out. I'm waiting for a really good one. In the old days.. it was great to watch but nowaday it's like the same old. Yeah. Well did you see the Britney Spear's video "Gimme More" ? She doesn't look good dancing on the pole. I do like the song. At first not, but like a friend of mine said (DQ) it grows on you. Yeah. And her album is out October 30th. Will you buy it? Not me.

I'm so tired... I feel so blah. I think I'm really sick! YIKES! Help. I'm also gaining weight, sucks. Well I'm looking toward to the holidays... November, December, and January. And then in February, it's my birthday. Hehe. I'm one year older. I don't know how it feels.

No comments: