September 4, 2007

Day 11 powing through..

my lovely 4 days weekend has ended like yesterday but i was too lazy to post. so yeeah. it went by so fast but then again time sure do flys. my family reunion wasn't as bad as I pictured. I found a new love haha. hes so cute and is like in pre-k. aside from the fact that the lito boy kept choking me. it was actually fun playing catch and hide and seek with him. yes! i found amusement in a lito kid. man i feel like a pedo. haha -_-.

i saw my cousin, who has stem cell defect, that i haven't seen for like 10 years! and boy did i miss him. although it was super awkward at first that i didn't even hug him but by the end of this vacation he was the only one i really hugged. I still remember when i was like 6. he took me to taco bell and chuckie cheese! my mom was all worried every time i went out with him. but i didn't. cause to me, he is one of the smartest person out there that i know. he has a lot of heart and thats what i love about him. i think that its true when people say that if someone does a nice deed to you. it will stick with u forever no matter what has changed. I still remember everything he has done for me when i was little and probably the only fondest memories i could remember because he was my first friend in America. its great sitting there seeing how he teaches his kid and i hope they know they have a amazing dad no matter what! he'll always be my big guy in my heart. cause i don't express my feelings too well. i wont say things like that out loud. but i can type it out because its so much easier on me. since i already told u. i have person to person contact issues.

personally i am quite attached to people and when they leave. it hurts. i hate parting. i hate saying goodbyes. cause who knows when u can see them again since life is unexpected. like you can walk out of the house and get like run over. though i hope it doesn't happen to anyone. -_- haha. i miss everyone! i hate being in this dead place. haha. dude too much hate. lets bring on the love? o.o

crush. what good are they? nothing cause they only crushes ur dreams when u know it could never happen. why do we need them? to let us have hope that maybe just maybe prince charming is out there. but who am i kidding. they are extinct -_-. or some place u can never reach. no matter how high u jump. haha. people are lying or just simply naive when they say 'theres more fishes in the sea' pshh. what if those fishes went on a vacation and never come back. what happens then? nothing! we are back to square one. living with our parents for the rest of our lives and raise some strange animals to keep us company. haha.

lets move on . . .

i have a redo chemistry quiz tomorrow morning. i can retake it till i get a perfect grade. and trust me. i NEED that 16 points -_- haha.


No comments: