September 9, 2007

Day 16 goes on

The Tri-colored che is now back in the house. Soo what's up folks? Hope everyone's been doing fine.

Che Xanh is sitting down there talking about food and how she turned down a guy.. sad for me... that never happened. Ooh why does Che Xanh get all the dudes. She must be the sweetest among us all o.O

As for Che Trai Cay . . . Dudee haha. how is someone suppose to know you without talking to you first... what if they thought you didn't like them because u didn't talk to them -_-"...
But I suppose that's just how we are aren't we? I notice I talk to most people.. Why? I am currently not interested in anyone -_-"... which is easier on me since it doesn't make it awkward between me and my acquaintances.

Besides... I've been preoccupied with school which gives me no extra time to breathe. Only time to hang with friends a little. I rather use the free time I have with my friends rather than dedicate it to one specific person that may not even last forever.
We all know the drill. Friends are a part of you... and if they're gone.. you'll never be able to replace them.. as for boyfriend/girlfriend.. they come and go... Without them.. you can still go on.. because you'll have the support of your friends. I say friends and family are the backbone to your life.. they'll always be there to support you throughout life.. whereas in comparison.. your lovers are like your tonsils (haha)... they can be removed... sure you won't be able to talk for a few days... but you'll be up and going the next week so . . .

who knows. - - -

blah blah blahhhhhh

I'm Hungry now.


No comments: