September 1, 2007

The Days without Guys - Day 8

Women are from venus, and men are from mars.

Is this true folks? and just how far does this truth run? You say women are complicated and hard to understand, but I say men are just lazy bums that wants to take the easy road for everything. And always the clam when it comes to "feelings" and all. yeah well women have been doing everything since the beginning of time, so we don't mind opening our damn mouths to make the first move, but you should at least acknowledge or something. Men, lousy lout.

Yes, so I started this post since early say 9 am this morning, and 9 hours has passed, and I have yet to finish. It's quite because I don't know what I should rant about today. At first I was going to beat the living sense out of the word "men", but I think I've found my muse for the day.

I hope I don't offend him by speaking of him. But I guess, life always takes us where it wants us. And we all try so hard to catch up or to at least qualify to it's standards. Some don't even try. Though I don't know the inside story, but the outside is pretty scary enough. Didn't we all have dreams of growing up to be something? or to be that one kind of person? I seriously thought this kid was going to be the next big thing. But he grew up and just grew apart.

When I heard the news about him going to the hospital, near his death, it really shook me. Here is this silly, charming boy that I've known existed for a long time, lying on the hospital bed--overdosed. It really made me question where I was then. I've just been assuming that because I was vietnamese, and a girl, I would automatically never do such a thing. But i was just thinking too highly of myself. I thought, what if I had made an attempt of keeping in contact with him, as much as an 11 year old could with another. I didn't at that time, but I did regret it later, like I do now. Hearing how he lays there, "fighting" for his life. Though I say it's his parents fault for neglecting him, I know that it was his choice and decision that strapped on that air tube through his nostrils.

Now that I heard he's made it through, and I hope trying to get his "life" back together, it makes me wistful. Knowing that he lived and that I was given another chance to make things right for him. Even if he ends up rejecting this friendship bridge I want to build, at least I can say I've tried. He's changed a lot from then, though I hate to label what he is, its the how he wants poeple to see him as: emo. People make fun of such a person, but do we really know what an emo person is? With just a few scrapes of clothing, we're all deathly placed into clics and stereotypes that do so much harm.

But be as it may, we can't save them all. so I hope I didn't bore anyone with this whole crappy talk of mine. lol, -_- i'm so lazy, i think I'm gonna use this entry as my occasional paper for english class. lol whooooo for procrasinators! =] maybe I'll try my drabble attempts tomorrow on here. okay, no more crazy talk, off to day dream about sushi and chicken now.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: