September 18, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 25

so i been living with my cousins for like 3 days now and it seems like eternity! like when will this be over! i just want to go back home. -_- is that too much to ask?

anyways school has been killer eps my math class. i have always been okie at math but lately at my new school its like. CHE TRAI CAY U ARE HAVING A MATH DEFECT. makes me mad. its nice that my parent are understanding about it. when i say understanding. i mean that the way they yell at me is less frightening in a way. or maybe not -_- but well just go with that. haha. and like in my chemistry class. i clearly retook the quiz the first week she gave us the chance to retake it right? and what do u know! she freaking lost the paper or
something cause it did not go into the grade book. which makes me even madder. like its not my responsibility that u lost it. i deserve my full points. so blah! if she doesn't find it i have to retake it again. and the lastest i can do that will be in 4 weeks when my parent are back from vietnam. thats one more thing i have to explain to my parent when they call along with my english group essay. cause those girls didn't send me what they were suppose to for me to do my part even after i emailed them a million time. being sarcastic. but it seems like that many. i think if u are going to work in team. AT LEAST do your part. u don't even know how panicky i was the night before it was due. i refreshing my email like every 2 minute. hoping. just hoping that they will email me my stuff and what do u know. THEY DIDNT! i think we get ours back before friday and trust me i do not want to see my grade. one of the reason why i never liked to work in group. its always better when trusting yourself instead of others. cause some of them don't care then down goes your grade.

its raining right now. i like the rain. its sorta calming my angry mood right now. i need to eat BUNCH of food or something to make me happy. even thought that is unhealthy and all but just want to be happy!

do guys know that u do not like them? ISNT IT PRETTY OBVIOUS? okie! like before i was typing this post. this dude kept calling me. even AFTER i said goodbye 4 times before that. i mean do u NOT get the point that i DO NOT want to talk to u? when all i said was "uh huh" "okie" in a very hateful tone. even th
ough i didn't mean to sound all mean. but its getting really annoying. -_- can't you just leave me alone! it was really retarded cause every time after that. he called and asked differently each time like "when is your birthday again?" "are u done yet" "how about now?" i was never busy in the first place but i rather do anything else but talk. so mean. -_-"

*breathe* haha it feels good getting that all out. =D


No comments: