September 28, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 35

I'm quiet surprise that my parents are understanding about my grades. makes me feel quiet relieve that they are holding a cane or anything to chase after me and beat me to death. but then again since they are understand i want to make them proud. -_-" must work even harder now! cause I do not approve of my pre-cal grade. i could burn it. UGH. i mean i get the material. but but i make really stupid math errors and don't notice it until AFTER i turned it in and usually that is right when the bell ring, so I couldn't really ask to get it back because I have to catch the stinking bus. what great timing. I need to learn how to drive.

This kid in my English class told me he had a dream about me and that my head was bitten by a scorpion. I'm not sure to be honored that i popped in his dreams or scared that he had pictured me dying. haha. It's the same guy that told me I was mean whenever I open my mouth and said that they teacher was hitting on me because she said that she would get me to talk in class instead of hiding my "cute" face in the back. *shrug* its the beginning of a really weird friendship since we talked about naruto and bleach during class today after our discussion was over. haha.

I'm hungry but i don't want to go downstairs until they leave to go to work.

I have been talking to my cousins in vietnam for like 3 hours so far on the phone. i miss them.

so my cousin went home and in this accusing voice said "what did u do with my penguin?" i felt like saying lito girl! who gave u the right to talk to me like that. I'm older. at least show some respect. just because I'm living at your house doesn't give u the right to accuse people of things. I hate it eps when she said it in a arrogant voice. and I'm sorry if your all blinded cause your stupid penguin was on the bed near your freaking pillow. GOSH.


No comments: