September 15, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 22

Day 22

YES! It's a fact, I am a horrible person. I said I would blog, but I didn't! T___T who wants the flaming poker? BUT BUT! wait!! I'm here to correct my wrong, so gimme another chance? =D yes, and in order to correct my wrong, I will kiss the ground you walk on and be your "come to for food" slave...wait, i don't even have food for myself T_T how bout I just tell you what's been happening then?

DEAL!

Yes, so this is obviously a Saturday, and I am once again stuck at work until...13 more hours! yikes huh! Anyhow, but 12 hours earlier, I was at my school's football game. I was suppose to be taking pics for my masterpiece yearbook, but by the 3rd quarter, I got lazy and just sat on the benches next to the players and watched the game. lol. BUT hey! I took this AWESOME pic of the kicker at practice, it was like "OMG!" hahaha, but stupid me, I didn't bring the camera with me to work, nor did I upload them last night when I got home. So maybe next time, I'll post up my wannabe "pro" pics.

At the beginning, when I found out I was allowed like...down there, next to the players and on the field and stuff, i was like "O____O". And when I was actually standing there during game, it felt veryy intimidating, but hey! I'm a strong kid, those 200lbs, nearly 6ft guys don't scare me! unless I'm between them and an ice pack, or their water bottle, or even a towel...then "O____o" the only I took home with me besides a full bladder were the guys' sweat T_____T it was sooo gross!! alas, I would probably take better pics if I had read my camera's manual or had the guts or thick skin to go up close to the players and the band people, lol, but dude!! I'm new to this, so how would i know? -___-" yes, overall, my first experience of being on the field rather then the bleachers with the rest of the civilians, wasn't so bad. Next time though, I vow to do better. =] there's still the Homecoming. Against our decades rivals, the LBJ Jaguars...(crowd boos).

Maybe next time, they'll let me into the boy's locker room ^_^ HA!

My phone, my damn phone T___T it's so messed up. Have I told anyone how hot the Sony Ericson T650 would look on my hands? =D

A friend I knew since freshman year asked me yesterday "how's your bf doing", and I told him, "I don't have one -__-" Then he did the 20/20 questioning thing "why, when, who, what". And when I told him about HIM, he asked me whether I talked to him a lot. And I said "no", and he pointed out, if I don't talk to him a lot, how will we get to know each other to start anything. It really got me thinking. What am I doing? What do i want? it's not as if I don't want to talk to him, he has to also want to talk to me! And it's pretty obvious that I want to get to know him more, but he's all like..."BLAH". So now I'm being "whatever" about it too. Like him, I can live without being in a relationship, I just have urges of having companionship (just someone I can lean on) everynow and then, but I'm getting better at controlling the urge. So unless he's ready to quit being a baby about everything, then he can come to me. And if he ever does, and it's too late, then sucks for him. BUT I AM NOT WAITING AROUND FOR SOME GUY TO FINISH PUTTING ON HIS DIAPER. (the crowd goes wild!) -_-" I'll still sometimes blog about him though, lol, seeing as how this blog is about "the days without guys" ahaah.

*sigh* and my last words goes out to Che Dau Do (our maybe new member), if she does read this, I hope you get better soon, we all really miss you!

CBM: T___T I'm sorry!! I'm soo darn lazy! I was suppose to write you a letter months ago, but I didn't. i am horrible! HORRIBLE!!! but I still love you, so you better still lub me. =P And I just got these awesome stationaries, I will sooo write to you! <3

BTW: whatever happened to the traveling letter folks? O_O the thing just disappeared!

Okay, I'll wrap this up. um...oh! It's almost the moon festival. WHOO!! I can't wait to eat the moon cakes...yuM!! my fav, Tap Cam...omg, it's sooo delicious! ^_^ what's yours? I wish I could go to the temple this year for it, but obviously I can't when it's going to be on a Saturday. oh well. Hope everyone's day will be awesome today, and I hope mine will be too. Otherwise...

Ciao!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: