September 17, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 24











Wow... so here I am at the school's computer lab typing this once again. The last two days I was watching Korean Drama nonstop. I was watching Goong (Princess Hours). I vowed to finished it all at once so I won't have any to watch during the weekdays, that way I can devote more time to school? NONSENSE! Lol, like that's going to stop me from doing other things. Seriously, who wants to study anyway. I think I have enough of that. Most of my youth years are spent in school. 5 days a week or even more and even well off into college. It's sickening. And with all of that education, it's never enough because the business world always demand and more so even a Master degree will not be enough! Sighs.. yes I'm getting a bit frustrated after my dad said I should spend more years in school to get my Master. Gzz... Sometimes I kind of wish to have lived in the ancient days where women don't have to be educated and they're not expected to do much. BUT with that said, I do not wish that because those cruel times are very bad for women. We are being treated poorly and horribly. I just want to travel but it's not like I can because of many reasons.

I don't have my cell phone with me again, because my dad wanted to borrow it. I'm going to get him a cellphone and teach him to use it this November when I, my brothers and him will be together in a family plan with Cingular. Yeah I have T-Mobile now, it's ok if you want to know. Yeah, he needs his own cell so that I can contact him sometimes. It's hard to get in touch of him but in a way I don't him to get a cell because I don't want him to be on the phone while driving. It's dangerous; my dad is quite old and he can get distracted trying to handle a cell phone and listen to the phone calls. I'm worried about him and I don't want him to get in any accident. Sighs.... .........

What's a girl to do? No. What's a woman to do? Um...


No comments: