September 10, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 17











First off, I want to response to Che Xinh Xa. I understand. Definitely, it depends on him and not you and I. But friends just like to help even though it might or might not work, they want to take part to show support so you don't feel that you're alone. Sometimes we all need to do things alone. TAKE ON THE BEAST! a lady always soften any beast. PIERCING! nice.. but I'm such a chicken for pain, I cannot get one. But if one day I can pull some strength I want a nose one... yes I'm currently into Indian stuff, Hindu and Bollywood. Hehe. Take a picture CXX, I want to see it.. not when it's swollen red but afterward. Hehe. I understand your frustration for the word "couple." When I think of couple I think of a few.. so yeah.

Second Che Ba Mau, I would like to quote your words, you're so wise hehe. "Your lovers are like your tonsils (haha)... they can be removed... sure you won't be able to talk for a few days... " I agree but most of us don't want our tonsils removed... it's painful. I like to think love as a luxury but it has become a nessesity for me.. and when I think of myself old and alone... It's sad.

Third... aww you poor child. Che Trai Cay. YOU GO GET YOUR MOM! Make her buy that shirt ^__~ Hehe.. But it's sad stuff you blog about. I would like to chase after guys but sometimes I don't have that courage or drive to do it. Maybe I need to really find someone I REALLY WANT! maybe.

Hey all... it's Monday again and you know what that means. It's the day that most of us CHE fear... it is the return to school. Usually on weekends we distract ourselves from schoolwork by talking to one another or finding other things to distract us by. But eventually the day will come that we will have to face our fear. Yes, we're pretty lazy gals and like to procastinate but isn't everyone for the most part? If you could somehow motivate ourselves that would be great. But the good thing is however that in the end we pull through and get the work done. Just that in the meantime before the water drown us, we like to swim in it. Hehe. My dad always say that don't let the water get to your feet before you start running. It some saying, but I think for us water at the knee is nothing... But yeah you get what I mean.

So what am I doing at this time? Well I'm at school, yea class has not start yet. So I'm at the computer lab typing this. Isn't it cool? Haha. I'm going to finish typing this but I won't be able to publish it until I'm at home when I can upload the pictures. (PIXS? Yeah). So yesterday my family ordered some pizza from Papa Johns, 4 total with a variety of toppings including grilled chicken, pepperoni, sausages, olives, and more. Here are some pictures of the pizza.

BE WARN FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN A HUNGRY STATE OR CAN EASILY BECOME HUNGRY!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
. YUMMY
.
. MMMMMMMM
.
. WOW
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.























So I had 3 slices and that was like a lot for me. Usually two is enough, anymore would be BLAH. However yesterday I wanted to try all four pizza. But I couldn't eat anymore... poor pepperoni pizza I didn't try it. I like to fair and give all the pizzas a fair chance. Lol. Hey did you know my niece..she is really a pizza addict so she ate 7 slices!!! OMG! My sisters and I ate the least because we just can't handle that much and we're not very much into pizza anyway. I know what you're thinking. That I should share the pizzas with you. Yeah maybe in the next couple of years or so when we have a transportating machine that sends stuff easily from one place to another. ^^

Sighs... speaking of food, I'm getting hungry. I didn't eat breakfast. Maybe I'll have brunch later on.

No comments: