September 5, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 12









So I got lots of readings to do but when I tried to read the text, I fall asleep or go into a sleep like stage. haha. But I will try again and again and again and again if I can.



Besides from school that is taken most of the space in my life at the moment. Other things are creeping up as well. LIKE GUYS, which is what this blog is partly about. What about them you ask? Well what can I say but that no one is wooing me lol. Not that just that I feel lonely. Most guys I start to pick an interest in are taken so I don't want to be the third person. One guy I know from school I used to like, but he was too shy to know to make a move or response to one so I let him go. Online people? Come on, all 40+ year old guys friend request me. Like did I say in my profile that I wanted nasty old guys to befriend me? No. so wassup with that? HMPP! Yeah I know some hot sexy atrractive guys but they don't like girls. Sighs. SO what's left? Fakers, wannabes, jerks, psychos and emotional unstable + low selfestem and stalkers that are attached. SAY MATCH.COM? BULLSH!T Dr. Phill needs to shut the crap talking. okay I'm done. Maybe I'm pmsing but that's no excuse.

I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING...









No comments: