September 24, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 31













Sorry for not blog, I feel kind of guilty. Hehe. Wow Che Xinh Xa, you posted a long one.. You're good. ^^

So what happened? First and foremost, school. I had a quiz and a test. I studied for both the day before, so I don't know how that will work out. Anyway. I have one more this coming Thursday that I'm so afraid. Haha. I don't have much confident going into this one. IDK. Sighs........ school school school school school school school

Did you know that Che Ba Mau's birthday is coming up? Yup, It's on the 26th! Hehe. Well I don't know what to say really. I mean,school took most of my time. Lots of things to do and take care of. It's like endless... yes an endless cycle of work and work and work. I work to get an education, I work to eat, I work to work to survive. I think most of our life is working. Think about it.

The first 5 years or so of your life you can't recall much or at all. Starting at around six year old, you start school if you live in area where you are required to. If not you might have to work for a living.. yes kids work too in today's work and even in the past. So you work and you go to school up to until you finish high school, that's when you're 18. From here you can choose to enter college or work. Basically, unless you are unemployed or you parents are mighty rich. I mean most of us either go to school or work. I mean work as in any kind of labor really. I'm being general. So If one continue school, will finish in 4 years at least. 22-23 you're done college. Maybe at this time you saved up some money or nothing for workingd depending on your situtation. Then If you one choose to get a higher degree society is demanding more or simply because your career require you to do so. Yeah that's so more years.... And even more if you wish to go higher and higher. So if you're lucky by 28 you'll be done and start working. Or if you already started, that's typical. So some people way after they are 30 are still in school to get that degree. At the same time maybe some of us think of starting a family or have a family to take care of already. Family could be your parents, siblings or wife/husband and or your children. So that mean we have to work. So when do we stop working? Hm.. that is hard to answer. When you work enough to have enough money for retirement money, maybe around 60 for those who start early. What about who started late? Okay, some more years if you wish. But how many people can live up to 60 or beyond? Many of the people probably pass away... So the rest of us who live pass 60 and is still working for self and others. Maybe you stopped what are you doing now? Vacation is nice, if you have money saved up or maybe you're taking care of grandchildren. Or maybe you're alone. Whatever.. it is probably not the same anymore. Your dream is probaly to travel, but now you're too old that you feel tired. Ofcourse some people are still strong and enjoying life. So you're doing good. But what happens to the rest of us who are not living well? This comes to death.. you're days are numbered. If there an afterlife? Are you going to be reborn? Or are you going to take a nap and never wake up. The thought of not participating this world and seeing the day when it will end or never end... Life is a cycle.

No comments: