September 9, 2007

The Days without Guys - Day 16

Day 16.

I'm horrible, just horrible. 3 days of no blogging? OMG, how can I still live with myself? -_-" so yes, the other Ches' have blogged, and i haven't.. what to make of this kind of person! bring out the pig barrels i say.

Well, i've been building up this load of feeling for over a week now, it's time to let it all out.

Guys. A creation made to drive girls nuts. Why do they tease us so? Do they enjoy making girls mindless in thoughts of them? Or are they truly ignorant about their affects on us?

The subject of my lack of sanity is him. I don't know what to do anymore. One minute, i feel as if, there is a chance, the next, my deflated balloon of confidence is soaring airless in the waves of confusion. Though I understand that my friends are rooting for me, they just don't understand. I don't need their approval to keep trying or at least be waiting for him to turn and actually see me. I'm just confused entirely. Maybe one day I might figure out what his problem is, or maybe I just won't. Alright, I have no idea what I'm saying anymore. SCREW guys. PERIOD.

So peeps. I finally got that piercing I wanted...-_-" nothing too skanky or indecent, just another hole on my ear lobes on each side. lol. I was so freaked out when i went to get it...hince, I'm not yet 18...but i finally found a way to breach the system. lol, my friend's sister works there, so she agreed to do it for me. DUDE! It hurted like a bitch! T____T but I didn't cry lol, i figured I'd look stupid for making a sound, so i just grinded my teeth and dealt with it. lol, I just hope when my mom finds out she won't go completely bananas on me...I liked her reaction to my semi-blond-redhead look years ago...hahaah, not that much hair pulling, just a few screams directed towards herself...=]

yes, last time, I was bitching about the term "a couple", but then my sister's laptop went el-blanco, so I never got around to finishing that wanna be blog of mine. Yes, "a couple", a reference to units, not the relationship kind. What in the world is "a couple"? How do you define "a couple" of this and that. It pisses me off so bad. I get customers that come into my Dad's store, asking "a couple" of this and that. And when I get them not the right amount, they get all shitty in my face. I'm like, wtf am I? a mind-reader? NO SHIT FACE (i am still addressing the customers)! If they wanted 2 of this, then effing say TWO! Or if you wanted 1 instead, say damn ONE! Not "a couple". Why the eff would you waste your breath saying "a couple" when its several letters longer. I swear this place will be the death of me. Everytime I go to work, there will always be something or someone that pisses me off entirely. Just as what happened yesterday! but that story isn't fit for anyone's ears...too many graphically language.. lol

so yes...I will try to regroup my thoughts of him together and maybe one day I will make some sense and wont' sound like a baboon. Currently, I am trying to treat everything as water under the bridge. Let's just hope I don't fall in and drown or if I do, there will be someone to save me. Will you save me? =]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: