September 21, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 28













Today is Friday! Yay? I don't feel the excitment. Today I was supposed to meet with an advisor but he wasnt there. The note on his door said, "be right back in 15 minutes." So we were supposed to meet at 9AM and after 30 minutes, 9:30 he wasn't even there. I was kind of annoyed by it a bit. Then I was the computer lab next door to his office, just listening to music. I heard someone greet him and I thought ok so he is back. I went out and see that his room was not open, the note was still there. I took a walk around the wallway and walking back toward his office looking down on the floor. Through I was not looking up I can tell that it was him walking out of his office door. I thought he might see, but he didn't. And I thought maybe I dress too girly today that he didn't recognized me or that he didn't even notice. Whatever, it didn't matter because I was heading to the elevator. I didn't care anymore to meet with him or not. So I left the building and was walking slowly to my class. Today I felt kind of tired and down and not as excited so through the day and up until now I didn't smile. I was kind of annoyed about everything I guess. And I didn't want to talk or anything. Hmm..

So about me dressing girly today. Well I am wearing a pink skirt, white top layer inside with a lace pink top that kind of showed my -- yeah. and Im wearing a redish pink flat. and caring a pink medium size pink bag - enough to fit my books for two class. (ok side track here, the guy that sits one table down from me was laughing to himself ... I thought maybe he saw something funny on the computer screen but the computer was blank.. freaky? yea. if you havent guessed, I'm in the school computer lab once again typing this.) SO I also wore a ring, fake diamond ring lol and a blacelett I got from Chinatown. My hair is super long as of right now.. but still short I think compare to my other friend. Pink lipgloss. Haha I feel like I'm describing myself to some stranger online... in a chatroom? Weird. The point is that I look different than usual. Usually I am in darker shade clothing, relax, tomboyish- feminine mix look, just everything but girly innocent as I tried to be today haha. I have my glasses, which I put on and pretended to be reading in the library. I had nothing to do earlier since my class ended and I have a break until my next class. I was telling myself that I should read and study but I wasnt. I was just sitting there in the library and staring into space.

Ok what now? I guess after school, my class ends at 1:30. I'm going to rent some chinese series? Idk though if I want to continue watching "Lieu Trai." As for the "Drive of Life" it started out so boring and uninteresting so that's gone. Gzz. it doesn't feel like FRIDAY.....................

Ok im like rambling now, talking disconnected things. I wish that Che Trai Cay can go back home this weekend. (GOSH some guy is cutting paper using that board thingy with the blade to cut the papers and the sound is so terrifying... like in those horror movies. if you like to know the guy a table down from me burp not long ago... like loudly.. eww . I mean I burp all the time but in public? omg i see someone. I can't write anymore i mean its him.. the guy that looks like Kevin Federline haha saw me and his now sitting next to me. I said hi to him and all and yeah we have a class at 12:40... i feel so uncomfortable. it would be funny if he reads what I wrote about him... yikes. ok i gtg).

sike.. well one more thing though.. SOMEONE IS BREATHING heavily .. i wonder if its KFed or the creepy guy a table down... what do you think? :)



No comments: