September 12, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 19












Today was a tiring day, besides school and more school there seems to be no highlight! WELL except that my Harlemm Lee CD came in the mail today. I saw it on my table when I came back from school. I was quite excited to see it. Harlemm Lee is an amazing singer and he has such an awesome personality. Yes, I'll be listening to his music mostly throughout this week. It's just sad that he didn't find much success. There are many underrated artists in every part of the world. I guess the point is not to famous or be known like the big and famous names, but that the artist is able to produce music and that someone listens and appreciates it. This is what I'm doing with Harlemm Lee's music. If only he knows how much I appreciate and like him as an artist.

Back to reality, I have some homework due at the end of this week that I have not yet started on. It's crazy- I mean like the amount of work and time put into education and all and in the end not many people can get back half as much. It's just like how the bookstores ripped students of their money for books. Amazing and sad. The most expensive occupation is to be a student! And I am one. Expensive not in payment but investment because of the time and money. I guess I should say that it is the hardest occupation to take on. What do you think?

About guys... I'm not sure what to say. They're still guys and I still have trouble understanding them. It's a difficult communication and relationship to get through. If only there was an easier way to do that, but I guess part of the fun is to try to communicate through. Life would be boring if everything was peaceful? There wouldn't be heroes or much goals for people in life? And with guys, when you can tame them, it isn't fun anymore I guess.

No comments: