September 23, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 30

Okay, complete BS here...I blogged this morning, but the internet wanted to play games, so it's all gone. I didn't even consider trying to remember what I wrote since I have CRS, but something is pushing me to re-blog. I guess you can say its boredom, but whatever it is, it has to come out!

So like you would have read if the internet wasn't being a bitch, that i had 7 more hours to go until closing time, but instead, i only have 3 more hours to go. um...this was all that was saved before the "internet" went stupid:

Wow, it's been a month since we've opened this blog. I wonder if we'll ever have a one year anniversary for this blog...but netherless.

I find today, very hopeful. because so much is happening, but not all are that great. But we're all still hoping for the best, are we not?

NEWS FLASH EVERYONE: well, just that I care about anyhow. BUT forget the SE T650, I see a really hot, awesome future of me with the SE 910i. -___- I bet this mother fcuk'er will be a plentiful penny. why did I just abandon the t650 like that? well, for 1 reason and 1 only. It's banned in America. Sure I can go beyond and purchase it, but I don't think its worth getting my brains fried over. :D

So yes, what next was on my agenda to rant about? oh yes, last night's event. My sister and I closed the shop early to go to the local "china town"'s moon festival, that turned out to be a shamble. But we still went. Took off an hour or so before closing time and drove home, where I just pulled on a better pair of shorts that didn't make me look fat and kept the rest no-name brand. Drove to "china town", and stood around with my two loser guy friends and a bunch of other vietnamese kids. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! I felt so out of place. Even the black and white kids fit in more than I ever would have. There I stood, in my non-Hollister or American Eagle clothing while the rest of the anorexic girls club giggled and bubbled over whatever the heck it was they were choking on. All I could do was stand there and tried not to gag in their faces. I literally felt FAT around them. O_O and you know just how "fat" i am. lol

Yes, so I was friggin' hungry and tired, standing there over an hour sweating in my clothes. Heck, I was probably the most fobbiest looking thing there in my shorts, and tank with my hair tied up and glasses hahaha (my eyes have cleared up, looking just a tad better than yesterday). The only ones I knew there were these other fobby girls that use to go to my school. But heck, the only reason I looked so fobby was because everyone was trying sooo hard to look americanized or whatever they were trying to do. =P it doesn't matter, that just means I'm not a faker. lol, right, just words of comfort for my fobby ways. WHOOOO right? Moving on, it's not as if I don't try to fit in with these kids, it's just...I find it not worth it. And the only people I knew there kept ditching me for their "school" friends or whatever. I didn't mind really, except for the fact that Him1's older brother (who's JUST a friend to me) kept introducing me as "the girl that loves my brother (Him1)" , i'm like O____o. it's not I went around telling people that he's "my friend the crackhead that ran his gf's car into a fire hydrant". NO! seee -____-" But this re-blog of what happened last night does not do the previous attempt justice..hahah, the other one was filled with pity and so much sadness. but I can't remember it, so oh well.

OH YES, I also added a shout out to all my kin-folks in Philly whom I love dearly: GO EAGLES!! WHOOOOOO!!!

Yes, so then I remember going on about how everyone is messing with me these days. Well, at least its just my couple friends. One had already broken up, but there is talk of regret and getting back together, while the other couple is talking break up. I'm like...LEAVE ME ALONE...!!! What did I do!! -__-"

lol then there was talk about homecoming. Yes folks, I am thinking about running for Homecoming queen. =] do I have what it takes to be the class of '08's Homecoming queen? haha >___<

And a friend of mine, who's co-captain of the cheerleading squad tells me there might be a jersey day for spirit week. lol, should I ask Him2 for his jersey? crazy, aren't i? lol

So the whole class of '08 is also bugging student council to start planning this year's prom, but how in the world can we, when we don't even have a student sponsor? The last guy decided he didn't want to do it anymore, while the new guy is still thinking about it -___-; What's a kid to do? And then there's the stress of finding that perfect dress and the hair, and the make up and the EVERYTHING! And the most crucial, a date...oh boy!!!


Okay, 2 more hours until I get to go home. And it's school again tomorrow. Though I did get around to finishing up most of my hw, there is still a long list to get through. WHY people! Why do you torture me so! T____T Otherwise besides my lousy life, I hope everyone had an awesome weekend, and school isn't about to kill us all soon.

what more have i left out? Oh yes, apparently, I will be studying undergrad at University of Austin Tx, for locals, that's UT. I've made up my mind, to not waste so much money, but to just get undergrad over with, then move on out later for Grad work. and my parents are finally coming home soon, in a week or two. Just hope when they come back, hell won't be too unbearable. But I do secretly miss them, lol. just between us okay? *wink*

Ciao!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: