September 27, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 34












Today was kind of good I guess, it's amost the weekend so I am happy. I don't know what I will do however during the weekend. I could alway study, that option is always there but who wants to do that huh? Probably not me.

I wonder what my grade for the test is like. I took it this week, early on Monday and I hope I did well. I mean if not, I would be very very sad......... I studied for it and all but who knows. :(

Sighs, I'm not sure what to blog about really so it's just random. I'm not very thoughtful at the moment. I have two minutes to finish up this post. So I need to type fast. I need to go ...

You know what I need to buy some new pants. I don't have many of those short capri kind of pants. As for jeans, gosh some of them don't fit right and or loose. Gzz. I'm like running out of stuff to wear. Sometimes I wish we can all go naked without being arrested. Wouldn't that be fun? Maybe. Maybe not. Hm.. Well I really do need to go so I am going to leave it as that. Imagine everyone naked, how much of an image that would be. HAHA NO NAUGHTY THOUGHTS!

No comments: