September 25, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 32













Sighs... I feel kind of tired today and a bit bored. So I have a test Thursday that I need to study for, but I don't know if it will help much. You need to wish me good luck. By the way I got a 92 on my religion quiz on Hinduism. I feel quite happy, because I thought I did worse. Why do I always end up writing about school. Gosh.

Let's talk how cold I feel right now. Seriously, I feel cold like not temperature wise but you know .. inside cold. I feel that I don't fit what I am. I want to be like not worrying about everything and just a place within nature to lay down ... and maybe just stare up forever. That's just my day dreaming, but in reality can I handle not eating, or be able to use the Internet. How lonely would I feel to be away from people and especially my family? I don't know but I don't think I can become like that .. like what I learned in religion class about people going off and enduring hunger and such.

I want to do something great in life, but what can I do? How will I do it? And what will I do? I feel like I'm living or so it seems like walking in a cave and only be able to see where I am now and what's visible but everything else is not available until I am there, but inside the cave there are many paths. Some lead to a dead end and some lead to other paths beyond my control. So how do I know what to choose. I guess apart of me feel lost and a part of me feel trapped and also lonely. Can you imagine being in a cave. There are adventures, an exciting part of exploration but also a scary and threatening side to it as well. This reminds me of that Australian movie.. not sure about cave exploring and discovering some creature. Hmm... Can you think of the name? I can't at the moment but it was a good movie and very intense. The acting was good. I know I'm like jumping from one thing to the next. I'm randomly like that if you didn't already know. I like to ramble through when I'm thinking lots especially about my life and the things around me.

I'm thirsty and want something to chew on. FOOD. WATER.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think that I think too much lol. Thinking about thinking, how nice. No I don't have mental problems, I just need to think. Philosophy thoughts hehe. It's better to let out my thoughts than hold it in and explode slowly. I'm OK. Really! Really...

So what else should I talk about? Math? lol no. guys? maybe I should since this blog... yea. There is nothing new that I found out about guys or anything interesting to say. :D


No comments: