September 13, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 20











So none of Che want to post. So here I go again posting nonsense. Well don't know what to say today, I'm really not sure. I mean weekend is almost here and I can't wait, but I hate living the day by day like this. You know doing a routine and then waiting for something to happen. When can I really let go and just leave. I want to just let go of everything, but life isn't about running away or leave. Sometimes we have to take into consider the people around us. Although it is our life, they are part our life- family and friends. Sighs. WTH

Um. So I did my homework, which I am so happy for. It's hard I guess to get any motivation to do things nowaday. No I'm not depress, I'm just feeling a bit unmotivated. No internal nor external. Um.. so BIG BROTHER 8 will end soon and boy am I upset that the Donatos are winning. Gzzz. Anyway.

I want to wish CHE TRAI CAY the best of luck. I know she is trying hard and has really set forth sometime to focus on school work. I admire her for that. I used to be that into school or like care more about my grades in H.S. but now it's like BLAH. A c is good enough I guess. SIghs..

There is this good looking guy in my class. He sits infront of me. I know him from another class I also took with me. He likes to smile. He kind of remind me of Kevin Federline, lol. Anyway we chat sometimes in class though. You're waiting for a point in this story? There isn't, haha.

No comments: