September 8, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 15

In about a week my parents are heading to Vietnam! i envy them. but u know this whole year. my parents have been forcing me to live with others. and not that i hate those people. its just i don't like living with others. i don't like being away from home or having a home in which i can not return to. also I tend to not eat when i live with other people cause i don't like eating at other people house unless i am really CLOSE to them like my temple family and my family in Vietnam. other than that it is a very rare case that i do. -_-.

my uncle is also leaving tomorrow to go back to his home in Houston and i'll miss his company around the house. I have seen a lot of people leaving my side this year and it makes me sad on the inside.

uh back to the subject of guys.
are u the type of che that chase after a guy or wait for them to chase u?
many 'nice guys' as my friend would put it want the girl to approach them first. they are like this is the 21st century! well im glad
that u know what century it is but it doesn't mean that all females have broken out of their shells to go make the first move -_- but if u want them to. they go buy a hammer and crack their shells for them. gah. im the type that likes to talk to guys i dont like and dont talk to the one that i do like. and where will that take me? NOWHERE and im back here again. haha =D


No comments: