September 16, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 23

Ngay(Day) 23

Just how much can you take before the annoyance drives you up the wall? Sometimes, a person's patience is just so much. It's another one of those days for me. I think I'm having these kinds of days more than I am eating rice. Cause there are days when I don't eat rice, but I am never without that annoyance. It starts out as a mindless fly, soaring back and forth in my face, but never too close to catch my attention. But just as soon as my muscles contracts into a smile, it dives in and sets itself on my being. Annoying, is it not?

Yes. So I started this blog once again early in the morning, and now it's the next day already, but I haven't finished the blog. I am so tired right now, but I am a committed person, so I will finish what I started. lol

They're celebrating the moon festival (trung thu) this friday at the temple. I am soooo going. lol, but the whole transportation thing is still an issue, so....gotta work on that. Hmm...today, well, this morning really, a customer came in and was like "did you guys have a party here last night" and my sister said "no", then he said "it looks like it, cause its so dirty". THE FAG! anyhow...I really don't want to say much more on that issue.

School so far, is O-K. it's not OKAY yet, but just OK. I still have to revise my two college wannabe essays, but...sooo lazy.

This will probably be the crappiest blog I will ever post...lol, maybe if I had finished it early, I would probably sound more sane or whatever. so okay, off to bed for me now...lol, it's pretty late, so....-____-" I"m not even making any sense anymore. so byeee folks!


Ciao!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: