September 20, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 27

It's a sad sad world T_T

Che Trai Cay will probably know how I feel -_-
School is killing everyone . . . *sigh*
Why why why

I'm so pressured to get the grade... I don't want to compete but I feel the need to. When have I gained this nature? Have I gone mad and evil? The words Valedictorian and S
alutorian. Why do people work their hearts out to get the title? Sure it'll be nice on your recommendation to colleges... but is it worth it?

I really admire those who can come to those titles because I know they worked hard to get there. I admire hard workers. It doesn't matter how smart you are... but if you don't work and just assume that you know everything... those are the people who will fall short in the long run.

Now of course... I don't ask for much. I'll just be happy in the top ten... thats why I'll be working my butt of next year... Unweighted classes are not an option -_-'(well.. maybe they are... ^_^) ... but then again, I earn what I deserve whether or not it's good or bad.

To be happy - - - I come to find that those who do no ask for anything are among the happiest. If you have no wish... you won't have to stress yourself trying to reach the stars. But of course in society today, aiming higher is better right? To get a bull's eye one must aim a little higher than the actual target. I suppose setting a goal is good. It keeps you on track. But most importantly, finish what you started.

RESOLUTION: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.

One of Benjamin Franklin's 13 Virtues. He's a great man.

Love Love Love

What is love?? Is it in the air this season? Who knows..
Che Xanh.. why search for love when you can have it come to you?
(it happened last Sat. and I'm pretty sure it'll happen again this weekend. ~_^)

And Che Trai Cay...
Keep fighting! You're not alone.. -_-" let's get through this year together
No matter how much hair we'll lose... we'll make it no matter what!
SUPER CHE'S TO THE RESCUE!

But regardles...
I shall be ending here.
History is a killer for me.

and another quote from the great man, B. Franklin

"There never was a good war, or a bad peace."

---war is never good...and peace is never bad.

No comments: