September 19, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 26












I feel for you Che Trai Cay. Sad... I want you to be home too.. Home is always the best place most of the time.

Man.... what a day it was. In school it was ok I guess. I showed my friend around the campus, she just transfered here. It was tiring for her but fun for me. Haha. She didn't like to walk too much. Haha. Then around lunch time I had lunch with my friend. It was cool, I had Beef Ho Fun, chinese food. Class after that was boring as usual. I have a quiz Thursday and I need to study, but I don't know how much I can get in my head in time for the quiz. sighs..

Lately I've been feeling oozy. I can't explain so I'm using "oozy" but it doesn't mean anything since I cannot contextualized it. So don't ask me, I won't know to explain it to you. But I guess I can try. Well I feel something like that butterflyish feeling in my tummy and chills on my body. No it's not love really, but I have been having nice thoughts about my past affairs. lol. Maybe love is in the air and I'm trying to catch it, but can't and I can only sense it and that already is making me feel weirdly.

As a result I'm like into softish music now and mainly those love songs or sad songs. And watching Korean drama Goong made it worse. My playlist consist of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese music mainly. No more dance, or upbeat music for me. I want sad, love, sorrow, and those kind of emotions. It is not nessarily a sad thing but I want to feel that passion feeling. Yeah.... :)

I think someone is staring at me ...

No comments: