September 7, 2007

The Days Without Guys - Day 14









FRIDAY!!!
So... what shall I talk about? On Friday I went to rent some Chinese TV series again. I'm pretty much going to watch the series .. all of it and maybe get start on my homework. Mmm.... I'm going to sleep early or so I will try because I mean it's Friday.

Let's talk about guys. I was talking to my best friend... We're not like before ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend it was quite awkward afterward. Yeah he was pretty upset when I turn him down. I have feelings for him as a friend but that's it. It was so odd.. cause I see him somewhat like a brother maybe and so when we get beyond that relationship role it becomes um not right. I guess there isn't any sparks between us... None so that we could share a kiss without feeling disgusted. With some people I might not start a relationship with but there's that lust or that passion or that connection where we're able to flirt, um or even more but with some it is just not there. Uh huh. It's all good when he has a girl friend. I feel much better like the focus or part of the weight is off me. He's quite busy lately with work and all so I don't see him online much. Probably rarely. But When's on we chat normally but not like before because there's still that thorn there .

ANYWAY. Let's move on to lighter topic like say FOOD. Hehe. You know that was coming. Me and food it's like ... me and food. But I think I depend on food more. I guess in the relationship between us, I'm the one who puts out more effort to seek, make and, devour. lol. ok. I'm hungry for something... like a Chinese pear... sweet, juicy, watery. and cold..

No comments: